Saturday, March 29, 2014

Spring Break '14

 With Gabe and his move to Utah, we decided to bring the family up for Spring Break while we worked on getting him registered. Luckily, their term starts next week.  Good timing.  We went down to visit Brad's family and I think the cousins all had a great time together.  I hit an indoor trampoline joint with Elise, J&J, and John went miniature golfing and batting with us one evening. 




 We got Gabe all registered and ready.  I think he is a little nervous, but pretty excited.  One of my friends called me and asked if he was really just going to rehab. We had a good laugh and I told her that thankfully that was not the case.  I can't really point to one reason Gabe is doing this except that it just seems like a good thing to do.  I am already planning weekend activities for us to hang out with him. ;) 
As you can see, he is super sad I am leaving....

Love you Gabe! See you soon!!

No comments: