Sunday, April 20, 2014

Moab Easter Jeep Safari, Baby!

Months ago we planned a jeeping weekend with our pals the Kofords.  We didn't know Gabe would be in Utah, and we also didn't know it was Easter Jeep Safari weekend!  I (surprisingly) was a bit hesitant to go on the notoriously busy Holiday weekend, but I was excited to see our friends and Gabe.  Jebb and Jackson drove over with me in the truck and of course because we are Gillelands, we took as many vehicles as humanly possible.  haha




Gabe brought some of the kids we met in Guatemala. It was fun to see Jed, Brig, and Aubrey again.  The Kofords brought some friends that we had met jeeping with years before, Kip bought Jac, and the Williams fam rounded our group out nicely. We went to the arena, jeeped trails, hiked streams, swam in the hotel pool, ate at Milt's, took lots of pics and had an all around fabulous time!









Doesn't it look amazing! The weather was perfect and the company was even better.

Because it is "Easter" Jeep Safari we took some time to remember the miracle of the empty tomb by attending a local ward.  And also because I am a tyrant, I of course made us go and take Easter Family Pictures! Hooray!  They were fun.  While I love our family pic, I took what may well be my favorite photo EVER of John and I!





MY FAVORITE EVER PHOTO
Such a great weekend with friends and family!  What a beautiful world we live in!

No comments: