Saturday, November 24, 2012

Thanksgiving 2012 The Post Game

The weekend was winding down, but we had a few outings left in us.  We went to watch a scrimage Gabe had over in Ignacio.  He is #10 and while I was glad I got a pic of him making a fade-away basket, I was REALLY glad I got a pic of everyone in the stands watching. That blonde stat chic with the glasses is not related to us just fyi.
We went up into the mountains midday and cut down a Christmas tree!  There was much hiking and hunting. The Hannays got several as they are experienced at this type of thing.  We just got one, and it looked like it was just the right size.




We bid farewell to the Utah kids today.  It was so nice having them, I especially liked having Weston here.  My parents finished up their mission not too long ago, so it was nice to have them around too.

Having a family Thanksgiving is a great was to kick off the Holiday Season!


No comments: