Sunday, October 21, 2012

Ryan Rally-Love Those Scouts!!





Paul Ryan came to Durango for a political rally and although we had extremely short notice, I think it went of really well!  I volunteered to help (of course!)  It was up at the college in the gym and it was fun to see it transformed in preparation.



Best thing about it....these scouts!  I snagged our local troup to post the flag at the start of the rally.  They aren't allowed to wear their uniforms at politcal events, so they exited and changed.  Seth even got a pic in the paper. Cool!










I collected a bunch of campaign signs today and talked to a few of the Romney campaign staffers.  They say their internal polling shows the race super close.  We definitely have the momentum and I think we are going to win!!!!

No comments: