Thursday, June 2, 2011

Late Night Shenanigans

When I was a youth I often heard that mischief happens late at night. I kinda agree with that sentiment. In my life I have done one or two crazy things and I think a lot of it happened after the sun went down. I don't know why it is, maybe we get kooky when we are tired...?

Well, I guess it is a family trait because here I am at my sister's house and it is getting late.

What to do?

You guessed it--we decided to wax Eric's back! That's right, wax his BACK!

I am kind of a pro and shared my awesome technique with my younger kin folk. Kim took pics--



As you can tell, his back isn't really all that hairy, but we had some good laughs none the less. When I told Eric that I kind of felt like we bonded, he just chuckled in his typical quiet, late night manner.

I better get to bed before someone loses an eyebrow or something.

No comments: