Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Just Call Me SuperG

I got up to the mountain again today and man oh man, was it beautiful! Sunny skies and perfect groomers. My friend Lori joined me for the ride up where we met up with our friends Lucy and Lanae. Look at how gorgeous those mountains are!!!

I tried to get a group picture, so I set my ski poles topped with my glove as a platform for my camera. I set the timer, and skated off...

I guess I was thinking I would cut off the top of my helmet or something, because I ducked down to get in the picture...

Just then, a nice lady skied by and snapped a shot for us.

The only thing a picture doesn't capture is just how much stinkin' fun I had today. I loved hanging out with these ladies. I had so much fun and had some good laughs. I think the funniest moment was me crashing on a tiny bump after I had tried to convince everyone that they ought to start calling me 'Super G.' Lunch at Zia topped off a terrific day! It was my idea of a perfect ski day-what a beautiful world we live in!!!

3 comments:

Heidi said...

WOW! I sure do miss those mountains! It is beautiful. Looks like tons of fun. :) Heidi

Kelly said...

Soooo jealous!

Lucy said...

It was a lovely, lovely day. Everyone should be so lucky to ski with SuperG.

P.S. I'm stealing some pictures:)