Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Form 9 to 10

Now that Elise has turned double digits she was ready for an 'older' room. She said she was 'so not liking' pink anymore and was wanting a green room. I agreed that the whole pink and purple heart thing was ready to retire. But as you can see, she has a purple wall.

So this is what we ended up with. Same purple wall. New duvet cover for the down comforter Grandma Kristine passed on to us. A green fuzzy cover for the pink couch and a new green lamp to match the green sheets. She says she loves it! I just know that I love her and I am proud of the terrific young lady she is growing into!

3 comments:

Neighbor Jane Payne said...

What a cute jump! You really made a great transformation with few alterations. Nice job.

Cajsa said...

What a great transformation! I'm nervous about the time that Tealani says she's to old for pink. Her walls are pink AND green.

Keryn said...

It looks really cute, Elise. Good choices.