Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Wondering

I am really missing Elise.

But I can't help but wonder if she is missing us too.

My sweet neice Maddy sent me these pics from her phone
A sideways shot of her new haircut. Notice the new shirt she got shopping.
And here was the really exciting one...new pierced ears! She is giddy.

I think if she asked me for anything right now I would go for it! She calls me and I'm all, "I miss you.....Sure honey, whatever you want.....Be good, see you soon I hope."

John has encouraged me not to ask her if she misses us-I guess he thinks it won't occur to her to miss us unless I suggest it (??).

She is having a lot of fun and assures me all is well. I know it is-but I still find myself counting heads and missing hers.

********************************

OOPS I forgot to mention that I am missing these two guys too:
They are at Scout Camp this week. I am excited to see them as well!

1 comment:

Laurene Ross said...

WOW, you are really having empty nest syndrome early. Three kids gone for a whole week? I wouldn't know what to do. Enjoy the little ones and read a good book.