Friday, September 5, 2008

Kindergarten is Tiring

Jackson got home from school today. Ah-Friday. He was ready for the weekend. He got a granola bar for a snack and went off to play. Not too long after that, Jebb came over to me and told me Jackson was asleep. He led me over to the kitchen table and it took me a minute to find him. It's hard to tell, but that is him fast asleep under the table. I pulled back some chairs to get the pic. Kindergarten is a lot for this little guy!
I took this picture of Jebb a few weeks ago in my room. He had been watching a cartoon. Maybe I just need to get my kids to bed earlier! :)

2 comments:

Nicole said...

We have had kids fall asleep in just about every place imaginable (even on the toilet!). I LOVE these pictures! It is good to know that our kids are being so engaged at school that they are tuckered out at the end of the day.

Laurene Ross said...

I love these pics! Too cute. I love that Jebb found it interesting that Jackson was so sleepy.