Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Thoroughly Neglected

I have pretty much ignored my boys today (Elise spent the night w/ Afton...thanks Lanae!). I am under a deadline for completing Kristine's quilt by this Saturday. I was finishing stitches then cutting and sewing fabric. So ya, I have basically left the boys to their own devices.

How does it turn out when I do this? Well, Gabe and Seth have been playing the Wii (MX vs. ATV Untamed) ALL DAY. No exageration. I make them break occasionally to go outside and get sunlight. J&J have been rotating between NintendoDS, watching Nick Jr., eating GoGurts (about 6 apiece) and riding trikes. So sad.

I was getting close to finishing when Jebb ran by me and I noticed he looked weird. I looked a little closer and noticed he was sporting a new do. That's right, J&J cut their bangs. I guess it serves me right having them look like the poor neglected orphans that they were today!! Summer buzz, here we come.

2 comments:

Laurene Ross said...

Leave it, Spike it! It would look cool!

meegz said...

If this isn't normal at your house -- hmmm? you must be a good mom. I remember TOO many days like this when I was pregnant. Now IF I tend them semi-well I figure I'm an AMAZING mom!LOL