Monday, June 23, 2008

Ross Reunion Day 3




What else can I say but SEVEN PEAKS! The water park day. Good thing-it has been HOT every day! The kids all had a ball. Gabe just went for it and got his cast wet (with John's blessing). I think everyone found something they liked and all of the kids got along great!




Here we are in our MATCHING cover-ups! Fun! I love Target! :)

We all made it home without any major water incidents-always a good thing! :) Gabe hung his arm out the truck window the whole drive home so his cast would dry. Most kids zonked out before we made it out of the parking lot. I think everyone is getting along remarkably well with the lack of sleep. When we do activities every day like this, I wonder to myself "Why don't I do action packed days like this all the time?" I always get the answer on Day 2 or 3 at about 4:00 in the afternoon when someone has a major meltdown (you know-crying, screaming, often some foot stomping). That is when I realize that, oh ya, kids need lots of sleep and do well with routine. So far I think everyone is holding up well, although some of us are wearing a little thin (translation: I am wearing thin) by naptime.

After eating too much of Nicole's yummy chili, all of the kids were recharged ad had a Wii tournament until we forced them to have a slumber party in the basement! Another day of great family and fun.

No comments: