Monday, June 9, 2008

FHE at the Movies

We had a fun FHE tonite. John talked to Greg and learned the Manns were going to Kung Fu Panda tonight. Of course we invited ourselves to go along. Then I was talking to Kelly Kennedy about a B-ball tourney for the boys and I told them they should come too! I love it when there are more-it really is merrier. We all gave it our best Kung Fu pose!!! Fun! Forgive the weird Kung Fu Red Eyes!

OK, so I will give my review of Kung Fu Panda starring Jack Black (of Nacho Libre fame). One word: Awesomeness! Loved it! Now I know why Lanae has now seen it twice. I would go see it again and I just might...that way I can write down all of the funny phrases Po the Panda uses so I could work them into my casual conversation.

I also got Tiffany Kennedy's blog address. Click Here to check her out! We cruised with the Kennedys back in January. They are are great family. I think I will find a pic of them too...

5 comments:

meegz said...

How funny, we went to see Kung Fu Panda tonight too!:) Garrett was so excited about the movie that it was his first time walking into a theatre without whining, crying or screaming. I guess you gotta know autism -- but it was a COOL experience!:)

meegz said...

BTW, tell John his pose is really not the greatest. He can do better!:)

fourlittleloves said...

Love your blog!!! How fun is this? We can totally keep up with one another through the internet! LOVE IT!! Tongight was a BLAST! So glad we came... Ok the recipe is sooooo simple..Ok here goes...
1 c. milk
1 c. flour
6 eggs

All you do is take a 9x13 glass pan and melt a 1/4 c. butter in it at 400 degrees. Once the better is melted add the mix and bake for about 22 mins or until golden and puffed up!! Let me know if you make it :o) Talk to you soon!
Love, Tiff

meegz said...

a tip on the above recipe (as if I was asked!?!?:)) put the pan in the oven first -- melt the butter in the pan and pour in the mixture while it's on the rack -- much less spilling involved.:)

Michelle Gilleland said...

Thanks for the recipe AND the tip! I love it! We'll try it soon!